Monday, May 6, 2013

Enhancing


en·hance

[en-hans, -hahns]
verb (used with object), en·hanced, en·hanc·ing.
1. to raise to a higher degree; intensify; magnify
2. to raise the value or price of
 
So as most of you have come to discover, I love Photography. Any chance to snap a photo of a twinkle in time I try my best to do just that. So as I was organizing all of my photo albums today I ended up opening one with my photo shop. Curiously I started playing around with all the unknown buttons in my photo shop to see if I couldn't discover something I could use for future photos I take and sure enough I've found quite a few fun settings.
      original on left, enhanced on right.


 
Some of the first ones I've done, but I can't wait to discover more settings and play around with past and future photos! Courtesy to my wonderful friends for letting me take pictures of their beautiful children on numerous play date occasions. I know of a few good friends whom I will have to meet up with soon for some updated pictures of their precious little ones!
With Malen's Baby Shower just around the corner I can't wait to take pictures of the occasion and make more twinkles in time with everyone. (:
 
If you have a camera I encourage you to use it often if you aren't already. Life is so precious and pictures are a great way to remember something dear to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment